Wired Meter Reading
Initiative’s offers distributed meter reading by implementing wired RS485 and Ethernet network. The solution is available to convert your existing meters into smart meters in which let you automatically collect consumption, diagnostic and status data from your electric meter, water meter and gas devices and then transfer that data to a central database or cloud server for billing and analysis on real time basis.
- Lowers the cost of meter reading. No manpower required to capture reading manually.
- Provides real-time billing information, reducing estimated readings and re-billing costs
- Reduces billing errors and disputes
- Enables flexible reading schedules, eliminating delays in summary billing of commercial accounts
- Accuracy of data monitored in terms of time and value.
- Increases cash flow by allowing quarterly or semi-monthly accounts to be converted to monthly billing
- Promotes energy conservation and customer savings with time-of-use consumption
- Customised reports for analysis of logged data.
- Industry standard RS-485 Modbus Interface and Ethernet interface
- Client will have access to full reporting information on each meter, including :
- Unique meter number
- Daily updated meter consumption
- Meter maximum monthly demand, updated every month
- Graphical profile data, updated daily
- Historical usage figures
- Tariff information
- Total rand value of energy and water consumption and demand per meter
- Further customisations can be integrated into the system based on specific client requirements.
- Automatic Meter readings (Electricity, Gas, Water meters, etc )
- Energy Auditing